Introducing The All New Extang Encore
The Extang Encore tonneau cover is a hard tonneau cover with a folding design. It looks like a low profile version of the Extang solid fold. The encore tonneau can be installed easily on most pickup truck cargo boxes and is lockable. The Extang encore is made of FRP which is exclusive to Extang and is a thermally stable, dent and scratch resistant hard material.
This style of the Extang tonneau cover is now the most popular. The extang tonneau covers with a folding design are available in either a hard or soft design for your pickup. The big advantage of this style of tonno is fast no tool installation or removal. Plus, these tonneaus can be easily folded up with you need to use your pickup cargo box or even completely removed in seconds.
Solid Fold Trifecta
The Solid Fold tonneau from Extang features full aluminum construction that is extremely durable, yet lightweight in design. It weighs under 50 lbs and can be easily handled by one person. The Extang Solid Fold comes finished with a textured black poweder coat finish and uses the SpeedKlamp system to attach to the truck bed. These innovative clamps can be stored in the cover when not used, and when needed swing into place and firmly lock into position with one hand. Extang’s Sold Fold cover feature exclusive WeatherTuff seals and unique hinge designs that keep water out of your bed and provides a smooth seamless look.
- Hard Tri-Folding Panels: The Extang Solid Fold features three folding panels that offer rigid construction.
- Lightweight Aluminum: Aluminum alloy framework is combined with aluminum panels for an ultra strong, lightweight design. The Solid Fold Tonno easily folds up allowing it to be easily handled by a single person.
- Installs In Seconds: The Extang Solid Fold offers easy, no tools required installation. It comes to you fully assembled, so all you need to do is set it on your truck bed, and clamp it into place. Installation literally takes only seconds.
- Black Textured Finish: A textured black finish gives the Extang Solid Fold a sleek, attractive finish. The poly-tex finish offers superior UV protection and perfectly matches other black trim accessories (ie: plastic bed caps) perfectly.
- Seamless, Sleek Look: Extang’s Solid Fold truck bed cover offers a sleek, stylish look for your truck. It’s low profile design and unique hinge design offers a smooth, seamless look.
The Extang Revolution offers an all new design that can’t be found on any other truck bed cover on the market. Their revolutionary design eliminates the need for all snaps and velcro strips, and it automatically tensions the cover front to back and side to side. This all new cover features an all new system that provides multi-directional tension control that keeps the vinyl top looking flawless and wrinkle free in any climate. Spring loaded cross bows roll up with the vinyl top to allow complete bed access.
- No Snaps or Velcro: Extang’s Revolution features an all new design that does away with snaps and velcro. It’s the easiest roll-up cover on the market to use, requiring users to simply roll or unroll the cover.
- Automatic 4-Way Tensioning: The Extang Revolution features an automatic tensioning system that not only tightens the cover front to back, but also side to side. Users no longer have to work with snaps or pull velcro to get a smooth, wrinkle free finish.
- Ultra Low Profile Design: The Revolution features a low profile design and sits just above the bed rails. It offers a sleek appearance that will compliment any truck.
- Dual Seal System: A revolutionary dual seal system runs the length of each cover rail to ensure a tight seal that will keep out dust, moisture, and the elements.
- No Drill Installation: The Extang Revolution offers quick and easy clamp on installation that requires no cutting or drilling.
The Fulltilt Tonneau Cover offers more features and greater flexibility than any other hinged cover on the market. It’s available in two styles; a snap or snapless design. Both styles allow users to roll up the tarp and remove the crossbows for full truck bed access without removing the framework. Extang’s FullTilt features gas shocks and a one handed latch system that allows for quick and easy bed access. A unique QuickRelease front hinge system allows a single person to easily lift the cover off their bed and store it away when needed. The FullTilt truck bed covers feature Monster Bows that are quickly removable and feature 2 height settings to fit anyone’s needs or preferences.
- Snap or Snapless Designs: Whether you prefer a snap or snapless design, Extang offers their FullTilt cover with either option. Both styles can be rolled up allowing full bed access for even greater versatility.
- Quick and Easy Bed Access: A quick release latch system and gas shocks allow the Fulltilt tonno to instantly hinge open for easy bed access. Users can also quickly unroll or completely remove the cover in under a minute if the need arises.
- Quick Release Hinge System: An innovative quick release hinge system offers trouble free operation while allowing the Fulltilt to be instantly removed from the truck bed by a single person.
- Adjustable Bow System: The Extang FullTilt features beefy Monster Bows that quickly remove for full bed access. Specially designed TuffKlamps allow the bows to be mounted in a low or high position to meet weather demands or user’s preference.
- No Drill, Clamp On Installation: The Extang FullTilt offers an easy, no drill installation. Everything clamps into position while full length neoprene pads protect your trucks paint and seal out dust and elements.
Black Max Snap Cover
The BlackMax from Extang combines function and affordability with unbeatable looks and styling. Its snap cover styling offers a snug fit for a sleek, wrinkle free look. Users can quickly roll the cover to the front of the bed for complete bed access, or undo the front section of the cover to store and retrieve cargo from the front of the bed. The Extang BlackMax features a fully black powder coated frame that offers a bold, unique look. A special LeverLock attachment allows the rear frame cross member to quickly be removed allowing large items to be loaded into the truck bed.
- Bold, Black Look: The Extang BlackMax tonneau cover features a solid black vinyl top with fully black finished rails and crossbars for sleek, bold look.
- MaxSnap Design: Extang’s MaxSnap designed offers added strength and durability. The snap studs are easily moved along the rail or reversed to adjust tension for weather changes.
- Easy Bed Access: The Extang BlackMax can be quickly rolled up for complete bed access. Users can also open the cover from the front to access or store cargo at the front of their bed.
- Removable CrossBows: Removable cross bows allow for full bed access to haul large cargo. Their spring loaded design ensures they are held securely in place, but easily removed when needed.
- No Drill Installation: The BlackMax tonno cover offers at home, no drill installation. Everything clamps in place for a hassle free install that doesn’t damage your truck bed.